Your Authentic U.S. University Experience Is Ready
It’s no surprise that University of the Pacific becomes a home away from home for everyone on its campus. As a UOP International student, you’ll benefit from the full U.S. college experience, including:
Stockton Campus Living
- Convenient on-campus housing with all utilities included
- Dining plans that work on points rather than meals, allowing you to buy food that you want to eat, whenever and wherever you’re hungry
Sacramento Campus Living
With affordable apartment complexes in the Sacramento area as well as on-campus housing, enjoy the ease of modern comfort and city living. Looking for a roommate? The Housing Office is located in the Sacramento Business Office and is ready to help, providing general information about both on- and off-campus housing options as well.
There are no dining hall options or meal plans available on campus. Known for its eclectic style and taste, Sacramento has an expansive range of dining options. While on campus, students can enjoy a quick study snack at Bon Appétit Café, located in the Gary V. Schaber Memorial Student Center.
Your New Home
Living on campus is about more than being part of the Pacific community. Statistics show that students who live on campus their first year are more likely to complete their degree on time. Choose from UOP International’s variety of on-campus housing options that will help to ensure your academic and social success. Living in UOP International housing will help you:
- Meet students from around the country and around the world
- Adjust to living at a new school in the U.S.
- Experience Pacific to the fullest
So, whether you’re studying in your private room or hanging out with your new friends in the cozy residence hall common areas, you’ll find your home at University of the Pacific.
Experience California Through Food
Food brings people together across cultures and locations. University of the Pacific offers a variety of campus dining options that cook up delicious food from around the world. Your meal plan at Pacific:
- Fits your schedule and lifestyle
- Offers any type of cuisine you’re craving, including salads, soups, desserts and vegetarian options
- Allows you to easily plan social gatherings with your friends so you can eat together