Last Updated: May 22, 2019
- Use License. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer. The materials on the Website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations. In no event will We or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if We or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata. The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.